Indonesia Company Search - Companies House
Shareholding information about any private company registered in Indonesia
1. Choose the company. 2. Purchase a report. 3. Report is delivered to your email in 1 working day.
Get first party data directly from the Indonesian Company Registry
Know who you do business with. Every report contains the latest data from the Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
Status of the company
Find out whether the company exists and is active.
- Company type and classification (KBLI)
- Legal entity type and purpose. Shows you in which industries can the company operate in.
- Date of last deed
- The date of last revisions to the Deed of Establishment.
- Registered address
- The domicile where the company is registered in and who is the notary that managed the changes.
Complete list of company's shareholders, directors and commissioners.
- Size of capital
- The amount of both authorized and issued capital. Number of shares and price per share.
- List of shareholders
- A list of company's shareholders and how many shares each of them owns.
- Directors and commissioners
- List of company's directors and commissioners and whether they own shares in the company.
Extended history of the company
If you need more than the current status of the company, the extended report gives you an overview of every change to the company's Deed throughout its history.
- Every change to deed
- The report gives you the entire list of changes done to the company's Deed.
- Every change to company capital table
- Get a detailed timeline of any change to company's ownership.